Sunday, April 13, 2008

SEKOLAH SWASTA SERI INSAN ROCK :)

OH YES! OH YES! OH YES!
Sekolah Swasta Seri Insan Rock!
We are winner for Choral Speaking.
Syarahan-We lost.
I know , I know.Its not worth it.
Choir-1st Runner Up.

I know , I know,
Tshung Tsin won us.
well , they get 3rd for choral speaking.
Syarahan-1st runner up.
Choir-Champion.

But still we beat them by Choral Speaking.
You people should look at the face of the Tshung Tsin student when they know we are the champion.
I'm excited that Tshung Tsin got 3rd for Choral Speaking.

I hate that school.
Not the school.
But some of the student there I hate.
That is *a*a*s*a *i*i*,
*v**y* **c*i.

There are more.
I just don't want to list the name.
I'll feel angry when i think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home