Wednesday, April 9, 2008

FRONT PAGE 新半斤八兩

Come back from school and sit right over the sofa , and watch Front page.
You people should watch that movie.
I know maybe you guys think that this movie is lame.
but I don't think so.


The Hui's brother movie is really funny Ya know?
Even When I've homework to do , but i still won't miss this movie *wink*.
Damn funny la.


I know I know , I'm writing a broken english.But , what can I do?
Thats me.
and I hate doing GRAMMER.
It is SOOOOOOOOOOO Totally Boring.


Btw , here are Some of the Picture.





Front Page” marks the hugely-anticipated reunion of the classic Hui Brothers (Michael, Samuel, Ricky) after their respective decade-long solo careers.

Michael Hui’s comic screenplay gives us his visionary portrayal of the “paparazzi” during the early 1990s when tabloid press changed the face of mainstream media.

“Front Page” opened in August 1990 and went on to become the Top 3 highest grossing films of the year. Michael Hui also took home “Actor of the Year Award” presented by the Hong Kong Artists’ Guild for this unforgettable performance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home