Friday, April 4, 2008

I'VE HAD A BAD FEELING THIS PAST FEW WEEKS

I've had a sad feeling.I Can't say what it is. But luckily there is someone i could talk to , and he's the only one know how do i feel.I'm feeling very miserable , sad , and dissapointed.but I know I'll get over it after a few month , PERHAPS?.I think I have this feeling because maybe i miss my friends.Especially my bestfriend KHAIRUNNISA , she's my bestfriend.but she went to tshung tsin and I went to Seri Insan.I almost went to tshung tsin , but didn't.because of my mom Dicision.but she didn't force me to go to seri insan.

Khairunnisa was really my best friend.she always be with me when i need her.but now, she's not with.its like i lost everything in my life.First day of school at Seri Insan sucks!But after that , it went smootly.But i didn't cried.but in the heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home