Friday, April 11, 2008

FOR CRYSTAL :)

This Poem is for my friend called CRYSTAL.
She asked me to write this ,
because she wanted to give her friend.
I THINK.??
But do you guys think it is suit to be a poem?
well , nevermine at least you guys enjoy my page.
So,I hope you guys will enjoy another of my Poem.
But , it doesn't have a title yet.
I'll think of it right after this.

Love,Love,Love
I'll still be thinking of you.
I think of you wherever I go.
though your love is belong to another girl,
I'll still always have you in my heart.
You maybe not as handsome or cute as othere guy,
but I'll still be loving you.
I maybe hurt by you,
But even though,I'll still be loving you just like I always be.
I see you talking with another girl,
I am sad.
But I don't want to hurt you.
Sheena
11/04/08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home