Friday, April 11, 2008

HELLO

YAY!YAY!
I'm so happy.
because Monday we've got no class.
well , not exactly no class.
just no need to bring books.

because the CHORAL SPEAKING and CHOIR competion
is held in SEKOLAH SWASTA SERI INSAN.
Which now I'm schooling there now.

woah , I can see my brother and sister being sad.
hahaha ;)
Just kidding.

I would maybe see "*e*r* *i*g there.
I hate her.
People , I won't start about the story why i hate her.
and I really really hope that *a*a*s*a *i*i*
won't be there too.
even if , I would pretend that I don't know her.

WAIT! , why should i?
Her dad is my dad's friend.
and It means we have the same "PANGKAT" too.
Of course we do have the same.
doesn't means she can buy N72 I can't.
well , of course I could buy that Phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home