Friday, April 25, 2008

MID-TERM EXAM urghhhhhhh!

OHMYGOSH!
My MID-TERM EXAM is coming!
UGRHHHHHHHHHHH!

And it is on May ,
But I still don't know May when.

You know what?
I haven't even started study.
Haha , yeap.

Wait?!Why am I laughing?
To tell you the truth ,
I don't know why am I laughing.

ok ok,
Lets get back to the part where I talk about my MID-TERM EXAM.
Its damn scary.
And I Don't know why am I afraid of it.

Maybe its because we're having it in the hall.
not in our class.
And my classmate is smarter than me.

I'm more afraid of my Maths and KH,
Because I don't know chapter is on the exam.
And KH ,
Because of MR.HENRIK,
He asked us to draw the drawing using free-hand.
And its like a diagram.
maybe you guys think its easy.
I can't even use a set square properly?!
Its like want to draw a straight line also need to...
Kinda hard to explaine.
and I must memorise how to draw it.

I know I will pass maths ,
I'd always get 50 something,
And kh , I 60 something.
But I want A.
ok ,
Starting from now,
I'll study hard.
To beat my classmate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home